Who doesn’t know bean bags? This is a furniture that resembles a comfortable and soft sack. In recent decades and even now, this type of furniture is very popular. Unlike the old or traditional types of furniture in your home. They are unfair, so it’s very comfortable.
At the beginning of its construction, this sofa filling used bean. Along with the development of the times and market needs, eventually, it was changed to Styrofoam. Why use Styrofoam? The initial function of this sofa is for comfort but now it has become more multifunctional. They are designed to be moveable. For this reason, the use of styrofoam will ease when luxury bean bags are moved.
Affordable Luxury Bean Bags
In early 2000, luxury bean bags were categorized as expensive and hard to find furniture. Increasing market demand is an easy reason to buy it at affordable prices. If you do a google search, it will be very easy to find it. You will find various types, sizes, and colors. This makes it easy to compare prices from one online store to another.
Making it not as difficult as imagined. Even you can make it in 30 minutes. Pay attention to the material and contents that you will use if you want to make it. Prepare the cover material that you will use. Use of cover material for children 6-8 years old, can be 120 x 85 centimeters. Whereas to make luxury bean bags for adults, the length of material needed can reach 150 centimeters or more. Several choices of ingredients that you can choose like, polyester, oscar or leather.
Functions of luxury bean bags are for outdoor and indoor. Choose quality materials that are water and fire resistant. For the use of filling, namely Styrofoam, you can buy 1 kg. For security, use zippers so that children do not easily open and close the cover.
The Making Steps
- A stack of fabrics facing each other, so that it looks inside. Make a straight line pattern on the long side about 1cm from the edge of the fabric.
- Sew the edges of the fabric according to the pattern. Then, stroke the edges of the fabric. To be more durable, it is recommended to sew with the smallest space size.
- Fold each end of the fabric stitch into the half.
- Starting from the edge of the seam, take a distance of about 15 cm and the scissors curved upwards.
- Open the fabric fold and the result will form a symmetrical arch on one side. Then sew.
- For the other side, sew the zipper with the right position in the middle. Close the remaining areas that are not covered by zippers.
- Turn the fabric and styrofoam ready to be fully filled into the bean bag.
Your luxury bean bags are ready for use !! You can use the color of the cover material differently between the top and bottom. This makes it look more attractive, especially for children. Luxury bean bags are not only comfortable and affordable furniture, but are also recommended for daily use for health. Make sure the cover material and filling are the best products for comfort while sitting.