Switzerland is not included in the list of favorite destinations, but also not a foreign holiday destination. Switzerland offers breathtaking and spectacular views. Unfortunately, it takes extraordinarily expensive travel expenses to spend a vacation in Switzerland. Generally, those on holiday in Switzerland want to see and play snow, which is known as a holiday for the rich. Is it possible to travel to Switzerland with a minimum budget?
Find cheap travel to Switzerland
Especially in Switzerland, it could be that taking a tour can be cheaper than walking alone. The tour can reduce the cost of using a train, which is certainly more expensive. But if you like adventure, a vacation without a tour will be very fun. The advantage of using a cheap tour:
- Use the tour bus both inside and outside the city
- Visit several cities at once
- Sleep in a 3-4 star hotel
- Walking around Switzerland without feeling tired
Walking alone without a tour to Switzerland may need times, but allows you to save a budget. What fortune if on vacation to Switzerland without a tour?
- Look for cheap hotels in locations close to transportation
- Visiting places missed by the tour
- You are more free without being bound by the tour schedule
- Adventure by reading the map to go to a certain place
- Enjoy the fast train
Tips traveling to Switzerland with a minimal budget
- Buy a ticket flight in advance. You can get a cheap one
- Don’t go when summertime (June – September)
- Search the weather
- Don’t bring a towel. The hotel will provide a clean towel
- Bring disposable underwear
- Take your medicine recommended by your doctor
Recommended to save your budget
- The “Palais Oriental” restaurant offers simple, large portions and affordable food
- Water with a big bottle is cheaper than a small one. You also fill water in some of the available places
- Shop at the station or airport.
- If you want to buy high-branded goods, just go “Le Mouton a 5 Pattes”
- Buy souvenirs at the supermarket
Who says you can’t take a vacation to Switzerland with minimal costs? You can look for the experience of backpackers who travel with a minimal budget. Usually, they recommend comfortable and simple hotels at affordable prices. Recommendations for places to eat, shopping and more really help those of you who want a vacation to Switzerland with a minimal budget.