Some people prefer to do solo travelling instead of group travelling. They think it’s quite troublesome to be involved with many people in a dream travel. However, travelling with a group of friend can be fun as well. You will be able to share your happiness and precious moment with people you care about. Besides, you have people to help you out when you get into a trouble while travelling. You have their back to support you when you are feeling exhausted and cheer you up when you disappoint with the journey as it turn out to be as fun as you expected before.
Group travelling causes more fun than hassles
Those who think travelling with bunch of friends causing much hassle and more expenses must experience to do it at least one. Travelling in group is everything but high cost and much hassle. You can have fun while travelling in group though. In fact, you will together make some unforgettable memories. So here are some tips for you to travel in groups with less hassle and much fun:
- First of all, you need to make thorough preparation like booking hotel room, set the budget for foods and drinks, and decide the places to visit, and sort out expense share fairly. If the member in your travel plan are more than 15 then you may need more time in preparation to avoid any hassle in the future. Start planning at least a week before your departure.
- You need to decide what kind of transportation you will take for your group travelling. If the distance of your destination is not that far, you can rent a bus. It’s more private instead of taking train or planes. Travelling with your group of friends sometime makes you lose your composure and end up disturbing other passengers. Thus, renting a bus is convenient way to carry all the member of your travel.
- Create your own fun in group travelling since the beginning by ordering thematic t-shirts or accessories. You can order personalized t-shirt, hats, accessories, etc. to tighten the bond in the group. This will also help if one of your friends get lost in the crowd so you can recognize them easier.
- Don’t throw a selfish feat while you are in group of travelling. Arguments and misunderstanding happen when it involves many heads to share opinion and stuffs. However, you need to push aside your ego a little in this moment. Be flexible and open-minded so the fun within the group won’t be easily ruined.
- Choose group activities to strengthen your bound within the group. Have some fun together and cheer each other up. This will help to reduce fatigue and exhaustion which can occur anytime.
The benefit of travelling in group is you can get a group discount such as for the flight tickets, market, artisan shops, etc. That’s why you don’t underestimate the fun you can get from group travelling. The hassle cannot be compared to the happiness you gain.